CYCLOSHARE is a Miami-based company specializing in design, development, manufacture and operation of public bicycle sharing programs and systems.
Who We Are
Founded in 2008, CycloShare is a pioneer of large-scale bike sharing in North America and is leading the way for municipalities and other entities seeking a sustainable form of alternative public transportation. Our team has developed a range of bike sharing programs and continues to bring new systems into action.
Our staff is dedicated to creating the most efficient system according to your needs. Our process is to study your location, market, and needs in order to design a system to meet your requirements.
At CycloShare we believe that a comprehensive and independent approach is key to a successful bike sharing system. Rather than rely on government subsidies to create financial sustainability, we use careful business planning, market analysis, and innovative implementation strategies to create a self-sustaining and prosperous bike share system.
Bike Sharing is an innovative transportation system ideal for short distance point-to-point trips, providing users the ability to pick up a bicycle at any self-serve automated bike station and return it to any other bike station located within the system’s service area. CycloShare provides a variety of services to facilitate a successful bike share program. We work closely with many types of clients, both national and international, including but not limited to:
- Municipalities / Public Sector
- Colleges, Universities, & other Educational Institutions
- Sponsor Businesses & Organizations
We provide services in the following areas:
- Manufacture & Installation – manufacture/assembly/maintenance of bikes and bike share stations, permitting, large-scale system installation, customizable development of kiosk & equipment
- Business Planning – business model development, service area installation plan, funding and advertising strategies, development of municipality partnerships
- Support – software and system management support, including troubleshooting, training, upgrades, feature requests, and data analysis
- Training – employee education for installation, deployment, launch, assembly, troubleshooting, long-term management, and all other components of the CycloShare system
- Marketing and Outreach – consultation for advertiser and sponsor recruiting, marketing programs, community outreach strategies
Are you interested in learning more about our CycloShare bike system? Send us an email!